King William Residents Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If King William plans for the worst, then the citizens will survive the worst.

Go down

If King William plans for the worst, then the citizens will survive the worst. Empty If King William plans for the worst, then the citizens will survive the worst.

Post  Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Let me begin by saying I am no "prepper". We live paycheck to paycheck and if society collapses tomorrow, we're in trouble.

I am of the opinion, however, that if the citizens and government of King William give the idea of surviving "on our own" some thought, then as a community we could survive pretty well, keep the kids safe, and even prosper. First, though, we have to talk about it. I'm not talking about nuclear war or asteroid impact or anything like that. But think:If the economy got so bad that the cities were wracked with unrest, what would we do, here?

I am not aware of any planning by our local government for this possibility. It would be nice to think that there were some plans on the table, certain experts were being contacted, etc. But it doesn't appear that there are. I will open some further topics to try to discuss some things along these lines that perhaps could be brought to our government as things we should do.

Admin
Admin

https://kwrc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum